miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

SEPTEMBER

First of all i have to recognize that i think that i am very patriotic.
I love my country ! and always i defend it of everybody that speaks bad things about it and i hate when people throw garbage in public places. I think than that is like get their own houses dirty ! It´s awful. But speaking about the good things, this country it´s gorgeous! All the landscape that we have, the variety is huge! And the Chileans still travel so far away and sometimes they don't even know ours !
Another thing that i like is the way that Chileans are. Although this can cause a little controversial, because sometimes we are very bad people, but i think that's the way that humans are, not only Chileans. But i think that we are very warm people and very friendly, we like the jokes and we laugh very much!.
The bad thing is that the chileans majority do not see this, and always have a very bad perseption of ourselfs. Few days ago, talk about this in TV news. All the interviwed chileans, talk just bad things about our beatiful contries!, but one peruvian woman that lives and works here, just say wonderful and good things of Chile. She said that Chile is so much clean, arranged, whit a lot of opportunities that she doesn´t have in her contry.
I do not have my personal opinion very clear about the 11th of September, because my family think that it was good in some ways. Although the are not a fan, but they're not against them. They are very RIGHT for this thing, but they are not a fanatic people. So, all my life i been listening this, but my personal experience say me that the politics never say the true, so i think that both politics bands did bad things. I thinks that all that missing persons was murdered, and that is not acceptable. Was a very bad period for us i think, but i look forward, not the past, and i think that the Chileans have to leave this in the past. All the persons that did participate actively are dead now! And i thinks that the people are make the disorders for this date are stupids and ignorant kids that nothing know about the suppoused reasons of the 11th september disorders. Sorry, but i hate them. They embarrase me, really. They and all the delincuents, robbers, rapist, pedophile, etc. Sorry for my emotions, what i most hate in all the world and universe, is that they take away my freedom, and they do that. But, they are arround the worl, exept in Holland i think (lol).
But i always will defend Chile. Beause i have faith in our future generations, they can make grow Chile, and i am sure that Chile will be recognized like a very good place to visit and live.

1 comentario:

  1. sorry miss for publish my writing late! I have to do it all again !!! :(

    ResponderEliminar